Polished Concrete Flooring for your business
In essence polished concrete is concrete that has been treated with a chemical densifier and ground in order to create a smooth polished surface. Stains and dyes can be applied to enhance polished concrete, giving it as wide aesthetic appeal in addition to a functional one.
The Benefits of a Polished Concrete Floor
Polished concrete has a wealth of benefits including but not limited to:
- Low maintenance and is often easier to clean than other flooring solutions
- Makes use of materials already in situ
- An environmentally green flooring solution
- relatively high coefficient of friction can make it non-slippery
- does not support mould growth
- reduces allergen problems
- a properly maintained polished concrete floor can last over a hundred years.
We cover an extensive area across the UK, including but not limited to;
- East Sussex
- Hertfordshire (Herts)
- London Counties
- West Sussex
Need To Hire a Floor Fitter?Hire your fitter now
We don't have a jack of all trades approach to flooring; instead we prefer our fitters to be specialists within their own fields, all fully trained and qualified to the highest industry standards.
Recommended Use for Polished Concrete Flooring
We recommend the installation of polished concrete flooring in the following commercial environments
Our commercial customers benefit from a personal project manager who oversees all contracted flooring work. We have extensive experience of dealing with commercial projects ranging from small to large jobs across the UK.
Call us today for your no obligation quote. - 07976 361 285