Beautiful Amtico Flooring
Amtico offer a wide range of luxury vinyl flooring which replicate the look and feel of natural flooring products but with the added benefits of increased durability and warmth underfoot.
With over 40 years' experience in designing engineering and manufacturing premium flooring, Amtico International is highly regarded within the market as innovators of design and brand development. Amtico offer a wide range of products to suit any budget; from their signature ranges to their more budget friendly Spacia range.
Contact us today to learn more.
Amtico Flooring for Residential Use / Interior Design
Amtico is the perfect floor for any home with ranges to compliment interior design in any style. Hard wearing and easy to maintain, Amtico is suitable for Living rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, hallways and kitchens.
We encourage our residential customers to make use of our Amtico fitters' fantastic product knowledge, talking to our fitters direct and making use of a personable service that is unrivalled elsewhere.
Amtico Flooring for Commercial Use
Whether or not you’re interested in the growing trend of dramatic, textured woods in commercial interiors or prefer the more contemporary look of the Glint range from the Signature Collection, Amtico have cornered the luxury vinyl tile market when it comes to commercial flooring.
- Amtico Signature – offers the flexibility to create bespoke designs, cutting and matching tiles in an infinite number of ways. This range is recommended for Healthcare, Retail, Offices, Education, Hospitality and Leisure
- Amtico Spacia – Practical design solution for those looking for on budget flooring. Most suitable for healthcare, retail, offices, education, hospitality and leisure, commercial housing and government sectors.
- Amtico Access – specifically designed for quick installation projects as it can be fitted without permanent adhesive. Most suitable for use in Offices, Retail and areas with raised floor access.
- Amtico First – A budget friendly solution most suitable for use in light commercial spaces such as commercial housing, student accommodation and assisted living.
- Amtico Marine – A collection specifically designed for use on Marine vessels. This product is compliant with Modules B and D of the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) and achieves the Wheelmark approval issued by Lloyds Register verification. Amtico Marine products therefore meet the fundamental safety requirements of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
- Amtico Assura - The modified wear layer of Amtico Assura offers enhanced slip resistance perfect for us in schools.
Our commercial customers benefit from a personal project manager who oversees all contracted flooring work. We have extensive experience of dealing with commercial projects ranging from small to large jobs across the UK.
Call us today for your no obligation quote. - 07976 361 285
Need To Hire a Floor Fitter?Hire your fitter now
We don't have a jack of all trades approach to flooring; instead we prefer our fitters to be specialists within their own fields, all fully trained and qualified to the highest industry standards.
Our Amtico Fitters
Our Amtico fitters are the best in their field, all fully qualified and certified by Amtico, they ensure every job is finished to the highest specification.
All Amtico design tile products come with a warranty against wear out when fitted by a certified Amtico fitter. It is important to note that in instances where an Amtico floor is fitted by an unqualified fitter the warranty becomes null and void. Whilst warranties vary from product to product the minimum warranty on any given Amtico range is 20 years for domestic range and 10 years for commercial use.
Our Amtico Fitter work flexible hours in order to fascilitate our client’s busy schedules. Our Amtico fitters work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.HIRE A FITTER
As with all flooring range it is vital to ensure that your floor remains in prime condition. In order to make the most of your floor we stock a full range of Amtico specialist maintenance products, designed to keep your floor in optimum condition. For more details and advice on upkeep please contact us today and we will be more than happy to help.